The Law firm of Bird Law Group, PC is an experienced personal injury law firm that is committed to working hard to represent victims of medical malpractice, personal injury, motor vehicle/trucking accidents, and nursing home abuse or neglect. Bird Law Group, P.C. has a successful track record of recovering large awards through both confidential settlements as well as by receiving a Plaintiff's verdict at trial.
You can scroll down to see a sampling of some of our notable verdicts and settlements*:
- $7,300,000 - Hospital Malpractice - Morrell v. Georgia Baptist Hospital
- $5,000,000 - Bad Faith - Martin v. State Farm
- $4,200,000 - Prescription Error - Confidential settlement
- $4,000,000 - Wrongful Death - Confidential settlement
- $2,800,000 - Birth Injury - Zink v. Vernon J. Hendrix
- $2,400,000 - Premises Liability - Blair v. Richard O'Brien
- $2,000,000 - Wrongful Death - Williamson v. Stowers
- $1,023,412 - Car/Pedestrian Accident - Confidential Settlement
- To date, Bird Law Group has helped recover over $20,000,000 in confidential settlements for products liability cases.
Medical Malpractice Cases
- $7,300,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Morrell v. Georgia Baptist Hospital -Hospital Malpractice - Negligent Administration
- $2,800,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Zink v. Vernon J. Hendrix - Medical Malpractice- Post still-birth care- Infection
- $2,658,553 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Hansen v. Robert A. Clark, M.D. - Medical Malpractice- Accutane- Birth Defects
- $2,005,316 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Carson v. Atlanta Obstetrics and Gynecology Group - Doctor Malpractice- Negligent Surgery
- $1,500,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Ellison v. Fulton Dekalb Hospital Authority
- $ 750,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT- Winslow v. West End Medical Center and Charles Jennings, M.D. - Medical Malpractice- Failure to inform hospital.
- $ 92,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Wells v. Joseph Hoffman, M.D.- Medical Malpractice-Surgical Error- Operated on Wrong Hand
- $5,000,000 - Confidential settlement for a medical malpractice claim involving a failure to diagnose.
- $4,200,000 - Confidential settlement involving medical malpractice involving inaccurate prescription.
- $2,700,000 - Confidential settlement for medical malpractice claim involving birth trauma.
- $2,500,000 - Confidential settlement for a medical malpractice claim involving a surgical error.
- $1,795,000 - Confidential settlement for medical malpractice claim involving birth trauma.
- $1,000,000 - Confidential settlement involving hospital negligence.
Premises Liability Cases
- $2,400,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Blair v. Richard O'Brien Concrete Pumping
- $1,000,000 - Settlement involving a slip and fall outside a restaurant.
- $250,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Chandler v. The Kroger Co. - Premises Liability
- $ 90,000 - Settlement involving a slip and fall inside a grocery store.
- $ 40,000 - Settlement involving a slip and fall inside a large discount store.
Motor Vehicle Cases
- $1,023,412 - Confidential Settlement involving an auto/pedestrian accident
- $190,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Travis v. Winter Const. Co- Motor vehicle/pedestrian accident
- $450,000 - Confidential settlement involving an trucking accident resulting in catastrophic injury
- $600,000 - Confidential settlement involving an trucking accident resulting in death
Wrongful Death Cases
- $4,000,000 - Confidential settlement for a wrongful death/medical malpractice claim
- $2,000,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT Williamson v. Stowers Medical Malpractice- Wrongful Death
- $ 500,000 - Settlement for a wrongful death/ premises liability claim involving housing code violations.
Products Liability Cases
To date, Bird Law Group has helped recover over $20,000,000 in confidential settlements for products liability cases involving:
- Joint Replacements
- Over the Counter Medications
- Prescription Medications
- $ 5,000,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT - Martin v. State Farm- No Fault, Insurance Bad Faith
- $ 400,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT - Lathen v. Dept. of Children and Youth Services - Employment Discrimination
- $ 60,000 - PLAINTIFF's VERDICT - EEOC & Gerhards v. Lacey-Champion Carpets - Employment Discrimination
*Every case is unique and results will vary based on the facts of an individual case. No case results can be guaranteed. Bird Law Group, P.C. is frequently called in as co-counsel on complex cases. Some of the above results represent cases in which other attorneys and law firms have partnered with Bird Law Group, P.C. to recover an award or settlement.
Connect with William on Google+