Atlanta Medical Malpractice Lawyers
The law firm of Bird Law Group, P.C. has extensive experience in representing families of newborns who have been seriously injured during labor and delivery accidents. Our litigation attorneys understand that you and your child will face a lifetime of difficulty because of a serious birth injury caused by the negligence of an obstetrician, physician or nurse.
We can help you pursue fair and adequate compensation through a medical malpractice lawsuit against the negligent or careless doctor. Contact our birth injury and personal injury attorneys to learn more about your options.
Our experienced trial lawyers have obtained substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients. Even if the birth injury was an accident or not deliberately caused, the liable doctor or nurse may be held accountable for the injury. We handle litigation on behalf of the families of children who experienced serious birth injuries related to:
- Stroke or other brain injury
- Neck or spinal cord injury
- Complication during pregnancy
- Delayed cesarean delivery
- Premature birth
- Failure to monitor fetal distress
- Defective vacuum-assisted delivery device
- Carelessness during forceps delivery
- Uterine Rupture
- Birth asphyxia (lack of oxygen)
- Cerebral palsy or Erb's palsy
- Shoulder dystocia
- Error during vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) delivery
If your newborn suffered injury during labor and delivery and has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy, shoulder dystocia or brain damage as a result, our birth injury litigation attorneys can help your family get the compensation it needs.
Georgia Medical Malpractice and Birth Injury Lawyers
Connect with William on Google+